Borough Offices are currently closed to the Public
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the Borough of Deal is firmly committed to the health and safety of our residents and employees, and serving our community. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with public health guidance.
We have taken steps to control the amount of the general public in our Municipal Offices and ask that residents and employees practice social distancing. Borough Offices are currently closed to the general public until further notice as a proactive and preventative measure to aggressively mitigate the spread of COVID-19 virus. All municipal employees will continue to report to work and will serve the public by telephone, e-mail, regular mail and fax.
Visit the municipal website at www.dealborough.com for contact information form various municipal offices and employees. The following are some of the common request:
- Payments for bills, fees, fines, etc. can be dropped
off at the Deal Police Department lobby or payable online at www.dealborough.com.
- Building permits or any other paperwork can be placed in the drop box at the Borough Hall front entrance. No fees shall be left in this drop box.
- Vital statistics certified copies can be ordered online or through the mail.
- Municipal Court sessions are currently cancelled. New notices will be mailed out. Payments can be made online. Records disposition form can be found online and requested by email or fax. Any civilian complaints can be processed at the Deal Police Department.
- Board of Commissioners meeting scheduled for April 1 is still proceeding. Planning Board meeting for April 1 has been cancelled.
As new information becomes available, the Borough of Deal will be keeping all residents and employees well informed so we can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our residents and employees and to our mission of providing exceptional services.
We extend our sincere thanks to our residents and employees for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.